• Expert at design, administration, security, and troubleshooting of networks of all sizes.
• Proficient in use of various virtualization software suites including VM Ware and Microsoft Virtual PC, as well as all modern remote access solutions.
• Knowledgeable in installation, configuration and administration of Ubuntu, RedHat, SuSE, and Fedora distributions of the Linux operating system
• Knowledgeable in Cisco IOS software configuration and administration • In-Depth knowledge of remediation processes used to mitigate system security threats such as malware, malicious logic, phishing, host intrusion, password compromise and other information assurance issues.
• Trained in all aspects of DoD Information Assurance (Security) programs, including: COMSEC, INFOSEC, EMSEC, and COMPUSEC.
• Management and supervisory experience from USAF Reserves as the Superintendent of Aircrew Flight Equipment.
• Top Secret/SCI DCID Security Clearance
Internet Application Engineer | NORAD-USNORTHCOM/J24, Peterson AFB | July 2007— Present
U.S. Air Force (Reserve) Aircrew Flight Equipment Superintendent | 302nd Airlift Wing, Peterson AFB | May 2006—Present USAF
IT Specialist | 21st Space Communications Squadron, Peterson AFB | Oct 1998 — Jul 2007
Aircrew Life Support Specialist | 731st Airlift Squadron, Peterson AFB | Oct 1998—Apr 2006
Active Duty U.S. Air Force Computer Systems Specialist | 21st Communications Squadron, Peterson AFB | Feb 1996 — Oct 1998