The media collected during our events can be used for anything you wish: social media posts, YouTube videos, original content on your website, articles in major publications, even advertisements! Plus, if you advertise in TCT Magazine or another of our partner properties, or invest in one of our Original Content Programs, you'll receive a 20% discount!
Here's How it Works:
Zaxyn Media sends one trip director + two professional creators on the trip, ready to capture your product in perfect, crystal clear, ultra HD photos & video!
Most trips are 2.5 days long, but sometimes we'll schedule a 'Mini-Trip' that's a single (long) day.
- Rendezvous at meeting point early in the morning (30 min before sunrise on Day 1)
- Enroute to photo shoot area.
- Potentially 1-2 stops for photos along the drive
- 2-4 shot setups each day, depending on the area
- Each setup will include multiple photographers, video, and aerial if conditions are right
- Cameras may also be placed on vehicles
- To keep the shoot moving forward, we ask that drivers stay with their vehicles and keep personal photographs to a minimum
Ham and CB/FRS radios are required
- Base camp area setup for 2 nights
- Day 1 shooting | Sunrise -> ~11am, 2pm->4pm,8pm-DARK (if night shoot required)
- Day 2 shooting | 9am -> ~11am, 2pm->4pm,8pm-DARK
- Day 3 shooting | Sunrise -> ~9am, Break camp, enroute -> 2pm
Here's what you get
1-2 Primary vendors ($1000-$2000)
Up to 3 vehicles w/drivers & product specialist(s)
At least 20 (usually more) high-resolution, professionally shot & edited photos
At least 3 minutes (usually more) rough-cut B-Roll 1080p video, suitable for including in your social posts or advertisements, or ready to be edited to an amazing web-video
A-Roll primary video as time & conditions allow
Will include Aerial photo + video if conditions allow (windy days do not support aerial video)
Zaxyn's Media charges $1000/day JUST for aerial photo + video
2-4 secondary vendors ($500-$1000)
1 Vehicle w/driver + 1 product specialist
At least 10 (usually more) high-resolution, professionally shot & edited photos
At least 2 minutes (usually more) rough-cut B-Roll 1080p video, suitable for including in your social posts or advertisements, or ready to be edited to an amazing web-video
Aerial photo + video if possible
Contact Us Today to find out details about our next Media Trip!