Zaxyn Media, LLC (Publisher of TCT Magazine) is currently accepting applications for an Assistant Digital Editor position.
The successful candidate should have 1-2 years of experience working with websites, forums, and social networks, and a passion for career development within off-road/OHV enthusiast editorial publishing genre.
Our Assistant Digital Editor must be detail-oriented, have strong communication skills and be a team player. This person will support senior staff, freelance contributors, and will maintain multiple Zaxyn Media websites and social networks.
The Assistant Digital Editor will have the following responsibilities:
• Transform provided content into web-friendly articles
• Publish and promote content on the several web sites and social networks
• Work well with a diverse team of content providers
• Provide approximately five hours of work each week
• Have familiarity with Joomla! or other content management systems
• Ability to work with Photoshop or similar photo-editing application
• Have excellent writing skills
• Possess a keen eye for detail
• Have a willingness to work hard to gain a foothold in the industry
• Be in pursuit (or recent graduate) of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution in Digital Media, Journalism, or Publishing, with a strong understanding of computers and diverse internet applications. Suitable experience may be accepted in lieu of a formal degree.
This is an entry level position that is very part time, payment for services will be made on a quarterly basis.