Headed to Overland Expo WEST 2016? How would you like a GPS enabled map to help find your way around?
Hema Maps has partnered with Overland Expo to create just that. A simple to use, easy to read map that will show you exactly where you are, and it works offline!
The map features a full color, high-resolution layout of the entire Overland Expo West event.
We've also included an alphabetic index of vendors along with their booth number, so finding your favorite will be easy.
The legend quickly points you to your desired activities, classrooms or demo areas with color & number codes.
The easiest way to use the map is through the GeoPDF we've created. It's super easy to get the map ready for offline use:
NOTE: It's best to download the map while on WiFi so it processes quickly.
1) Download & install PDF Maps for Apple iOS, Android or Windows Phone
2) Copy the link to the GeoPDF "OverlandExpoWest16byHemaMaps.pdf" file:
3) Inside Avenza PDF Maps, from the Maps List tap the + button at the top right. In the "From the Web Box", paste/type the link above.
4) Once the map is downloaded & processed (it will take a minute as the file is over 100mb), it'll be ready to use when you get to the event!
5) Be sure to stop by & see Hema Maps (Booth #70) to see how you can get a high-res version this map & so much more natively on your iOS or Android device!
UPDATE: The Hema Explorer | North America Offline 4x4 Adventure Navigation app is now available for iOS iPad & iPhone on the App Store! Android version is coming soon +)